>

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Leave a message people linked to Dr. Gustavo Teixeira!

I don't understand you! You have already come here many times to search this post "Biederman in Brazil?. Why don't you please leave a message?
Please Mr Gustavo Teixeira! If it's you, it's under your name the search is done, please leave a message.
Explain to us how are people being treated under your care!
Tell us about your books!
I don't have time to read it for I have many activities but I would be very glad to hear from you! I also don't have the money to buy it because part of my income goes to AstraZeneca, Wyeth and Roche.
I could go to your site and ask you to come here but I'm not sure if it's really you who is coming to search.
You know, people are quite strange nowadays!
Thank you for the visits anyway whoever you are. But please next time don't be a stranger!

No comments: