>

Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Golden Lion Award

My dear friend Susan honored me with the Golden Lion Award and it's a very special award since it was the first she received and the person from whom she received is not bloging anymore. This is what Susan wrote about her decision
"My very first blog award I was given was by a young woman in SF named PhC, who was struggling with HIV. She has dropped off the blogosphere for the last two years, but I want to replay her gift forward. I don't know if she has left this earth, or left the blogosphere, but I miss her."
I have nothing left to say about the importance of this award. I am very happy to receive it and I hope that this young woman is at peace wherever she is.
As always it's hard to chose only six blog friends but there it goes:

Jennifer at BPC in OKC ;
Cc at Clinically clueless;
Cheryl at Wishing and discovering;
Marissa Muller at Depression Introspection;
Marj at Survivors can thrive!;
Matthew at It's quite an experience;
Mike at Rambling Stuffs;
Sandee at Comedy Plus;
Tracy at Black Holes and Barbies;

Nine? Still I didn't give it to everybody I want.

10 comments:

Sandee said...

First, congratulations on your newest award. What a great award it is too.

Second, thanks for passing it on to me. I'll have a post up this evening to keep this award moving through the blogosphere.

Have a terrific day. :)

Anonymous said...

Ana that was incredibly sweet to give me that award. I'm detoxing and had an absolute meltdown yesterday. It was nice to see this when I first logged on.

I'm not a blogger though :) I have nothing useful to say.

But thank you so much. Again the Creator works in mysterious ways.

Lili

Ana said...

I'm happy giving it to you Sandee.
Very happy!
Most of my awards at Hella Heaven are from you.
There it goes the first one I give you.

Lili,
Yes, he moves in mysterious ways.
:)

Love you all,
Ana

Tracy said...

Hi, Ana. Congrats to you. Thank you so much for the award. I'm honored.

Ana said...

Tracy,
I only remembered you because I played with barbies when I was a little girl.
(Kidding!)
Love,
Ana

Radagast said...

Hey and thanks.

I'm pretty much done with the blog. I've been winding it down for some time, now, but I think it really has run its course. Still, it allowed me to work through a few things, which I'd have been obliged to internalize, without it.

I'll post this, though... I've got several that I ought to pay on - I think I must be a selective procrastinator!

Matt

Ana said...

Matt,
One of the problems of blogs is that a good summary of posts is not done.
All the "old" posts are not brought into attention and if one stops blogging good posts are hidden.
Yes! You might be a selective procrastinator.
:)

Marj aka Thriver said...

Wow, Ana! This IS a special award. The story is very touching. Congrats on receiving it. Well deserved. And thank you so much for thinking of me to pass it along to. I feel honored! :) Hugs to you, sweet person ((((((((Ana))))))))

Ana said...

((((((Marj)))))
Hugs to you too my dear!
Love,
Ana

jennifer said...

Aww, that's so sweet. Thanks!