>

Thursday, December 31, 2009

Happy New Year!!!!!!!!!








We all think about changes in the year last the of the year while waiting for the new one to arrive. Maybe we will forget it all at the first Monday of the year but I hope you don't and that you can reach some of the plans you did for the next 365 days.
I did chose four women from the movies that did changes in the lives of other people.
Although I think these are movies that everybody knows I will put the list:

"Sound of Music" and Maria (Julie Andrews)
"Bagda Cafe" and Jasmin (Marianne Sagebretch)
"Chocolat" and Vianne (Juliette Binoche)
"Le Fabuleux Destin de Amélie Poulain" Amélie (Audrey Tautou)

Happy New Year!

2 comments:

Pretty Zesty said...

Oh I just love Chocolat! I think I'll watch it today! Happy New Year!!!

Ana said...

Yippee! Yippee!
Watching Chocolat eating it.
This is a good movie with a happy end.
A great way to start the year!
Happy new year!