>

Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Badge for the International Day in Memory of SSRI Fatalities

I just added this badge at the Bloggers Unite page for the International Day in memory of SSRI fatalities. I also put the video "Antidepressants Exposed" because the psychiatry David Healy and the trial lawyer Andy Vickery explain important aspects.
I hope that those who are already using the old badge - the horror, the horror! :) - like this one and maybe with a better badge the event can be promoted since it's important to have a nice picture.
I'm still not happy with this and will try to make others. Please, tell me what do you think about this one. It is difficult to judge it by ourselves.
If you have any other resource that you consider important please tell me.
Thank you!

UPDATE:

As explained here, and here Blogcatalog deleted the event.

No comments: