>

Saturday, March 19, 2011

Prozac to the People!!!

"Prozac to the people, right on"
About the post below: Forget it. Yes. I was insane when I wrote it. My friend D. Bunker made me come to my senses.


Blogger D Bunker said...
God Bless you my friend, but I'm afraid the only thing taking it to the streets will get you is ignored, until you become vocal enough to be arrested, and then you will just be thrown into some disgusting psychiatric snake pit. Those of us who live in America - and are conservatives in the mold of America's Founders - have trouble forgetting that the Patriot Act is being used to check on the books people check out at our Libraries. Our Judges don't know, and can't afford to find out. Again, God Bless.
March 17, 2011 4:56 PM
Delete
Blogger Ana said...
You are right D. Bunker. Yes, you are right! Thank you very much helping me see the truth. Sad.
March 19, 2011 7:25 AM
Delete
That's it folks! Keep tuned!
singing


"Prozac to the people
"Prozac to the people, right on"....

2 comments:

Herrad said...

Hi Ana,
Good thought provoking post, thanks for shareing.
Love,
Herrad

Ana said...

YAY!
You got it...
Thank you Herrad. I confess I was a little scared people would not understand.
I will make it more clear in the next post.
:)